New Patient Registration Steps
1) Read Welcome Letter and check insurance plans we accept
2) Pay your Initial Visit Deposit of $60.00
3) Complete Online Authorization to Use and Disclose (Medical Records Release of Information) Form
4) Complete Online New Patient Registration Form
You must complete ALL 4 steps before we will call you to schedule the appointment.
***First availability for a new patient appointment is currently late-April 2022/early May***
- Age Limit: our practice only accepts patients 18 years of age and older
- Our providers DO NOT prescribe or manage Suboxone (buprenorphine and naloxone) or Clozoril (clozapine)
- Our practice does not accept cases related to: workers compensation, auto accident, personal injury, court order psychiatric evaluations or pre-surgical psychiatric evaluations.
Also, currently our therapist for psychotherapy services are not taking new clients at this time. We are only accepting new patients for medication management services.
Click on the Welcome Letter image to read
Then click the button below to check the insurance plans we are in-network and if we are accepting new patients with your insurance plan.
Also, call your Primary Care Provider (PCP) or current mental health provider and have them fax us a new patient referral to 941-375-0119. Your insurance may not require it, but we are requesting this please.