New Patient Registration Steps
1) Read Welcome Letter and check insurance plans we accept
2) Pay your Initial Visit Deposit of $60.00
3) Complete Online Authorization to Use and Disclose (Medical Records Release of Information) Form
4) Complete Online New Patient Registration Form
You must complete ALL 4 steps before we will call you to schedule the appointment.
- Age Limit: our practice only accepts patients 18 years of age and older
- Our providers DO NOT prescribe or manage Suboxone (buprenorphine and naloxone) or Clozoril (clozapine)
- Our practice does not accept cases related to: workers compensation, auto accident, personal injury, court order psychiatric evaluations or pre-surgical psychiatric evaluations.
Click on the Welcome Letter image to read
Then click the button below to check the insurance plans we are in-network and if we are accepting new patients with your insurance plan.
Also, call your Primary Care Provider (PCP) or current mental health provider and have them fax us a new patient referral to 941-375-0119. Your insurance may not require it, but we are requesting this please.
NEW THERAPIST, Nancy Stetter-Coblentz, LCSW accepting new patients. Please note she is currently in-network with Traditional Medicare and Aetna Medicare PPO and HMO plans and Aetna commercial ins PPO and HMO plans (non-medicare). We are working to add her to more insurance panels. Please click on the button below for updated list.